Exhibitors for the 2020 Summit of the Americas
There is a wide array of companies taking space at the 2020 Summit of the Americas to show their latest products for the duty free and travel retail industry.
Click here to see the most current floorplan and list of exhibitors
2020 Space Requests Still Being Accepted
We have a limited amount of space still available for the 2020 Duty Free & Travel Retail Summit of the Americas. Space for the 2020 Summit of the Americas is assigned in priority order based on past exhibit history. Previous exhibitors have first priority, followed by new exhibitors.
Click here to download the 2020 Space Reservation Information Packet
Space Rental Fee
The 2020 space rental fee of $22.50 per square foot ($250 per square meter) includes:
- Rental of floor space
- Wastebaskets (one per 100 square feet/9 square meters booked)
- Daily cleaning of the space (vacuuming of the floor space, emptying of wastebaskets, and porter service during Summit hours)
- Inbound and outbound freight handling fees
- Complimentary exhibits-only registrations (allotment based on space size)
- Complimentary wireless internet in the exhibit area
- Listings in the mobile app, 2020 Summit Pocket Guide, and online floorplan, as well as the list of participating suppliers emailed to buyers in advance of the Summit
- Access to lists of registered buyers to use in setting appointments and promoting your brands
The space rental fee does not include the booth shell, walls, furniture, or display cases. Electrical service is not included in the cost of space rental and must be contracted separately. The exhibit area is carpeted with a multi-colored carpet.
Advertise in the 2020 Summit Pocket Guide
There is a limited amount of advertising space available for the 2020 Summit Pocket Guide, which is the official onsite publication for the 2020 Summit of the Americas. Don't miss this opportunity for high-level visibility with Summit attendees onsite and after the 2020 Summit. For more information about advertising in the 2020 Summit Pocket Guide, please click the button below.
Click here to download advertising information for the 2020 Summit Pocket Guide
2020 GES Exhibitor Service Manual
The 2020 GES online service manual is now available to exhibitors and their exhibitor-appointed contractors.
Click here to access the GES online service manual